Archive for September, 2005
- Changes in behavior, mood swings, withdrawal, fearfulness and excessive crying.
- Stained, torn or bloody clothing.
- Child reports pain, itching or bleeding in genital area.
- Child possesses detailed knowledge of adult sexual behavior.
- Young child behaves “seductively” or acts out in a sexual manner.
- Exhibits violent behavior toward smaller children or pets.
- Recoils from physical contact with adults.
- Regression to infantile behavior, “clinging”.
- Changes in sleeping habits: bed-wetting, nightmares, sleep disturbances.
Continue Reading »